Welcome to Invision Power Board
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  demonaught : (13 September 2017 - 06:08 AM) Galloo
@  Mori : (06 February 2017 - 03:02 PM) anyone know how to code pm me
@  demonaught : (11 August 2016 - 01:37 PM) I know how to code hook me up
@  fatburger69 : (08 August 2016 - 03:19 PM) well let me know i am willing to help to
@  Unholy god : (06 August 2016 - 02:00 AM) Anyone here actually have experience in coding or know anyone that is good at it? Would gratefully be a help
@  sisco : (06 August 2016 - 01:46 AM) ill do what i can guys, just a matter of finding a experienced developer who isnt a sham
@  Shock : (27 July 2016 - 01:54 AM) xDDDD
@  MuppySeamen : (24 July 2016 - 03:15 AM) Muppy, out <3
@  MuppySeamen : (24 July 2016 - 03:15 AM) No.....the thing i've been waiting for for so long IT'S NOT DEAD It's not deas unless you want it to be! Itashock i really hope you didn't mean that because what you said there is really uncarring man, this is not dead along with sisco I too will try my best to make this server alive YOU WILL GET YOUR V2.0
@  sisco : (19 July 2016 - 01:41 AM) and i forgot to mention, im going to do everything in my will to get something up n going even if i have to do it myself , i feel so bad that ive let you guys down but shit happens and it all came in at a bad time for me. but please, contact me so i can speak with you all personally, could possibly use some assitance - i promise it will be worth it.
@  sisco : (19 July 2016 - 01:34 AM) facebook - [email protected] / skype - dat_sisco_kidd / snapchat - sisco1995
@  sisco : (19 July 2016 - 01:33 AM) in the mean time you could all add me on social media to keep in better contact.
@  sisco : (19 July 2016 - 01:31 AM) well heres whats been going on, sin has all the files, kept the vps and shit updated blah blah... but during my inactivity at some point sin became inactive aswell and the vps expired, and remained expired for 2-3 days and the host deleted our content , so everything was erased except for the base server.. not sure what sin is planning but once i found out about the content erasing i lost all motivation, through all the lost progress. if i was a experienced coder i would do it on my own but i basically dont know shit. i am sorry we have failed you all. @fatburger you have my details you know how to talk to me. @amphroo from the way you worded your shouts , it seemed like you was helping him in my absence, but appearently i was wrong. @itashock - sucka cock fegit. @unholy, you have my details aswell , and can message me anytime bro
@  fatburger69 : (17 July 2016 - 07:10 AM) i kinda figuring that out slowly but it just hit me harder now since u said it cause if it was going it would of been up already!!! like fuck i am sick of waiting!!!
@  Shock : (17 July 2016 - 02:04 AM) No matter what the staff team says
@  Shock : (17 July 2016 - 02:03 AM) Bro,this is so dead. Sin city is over
@  fatburger69 : (14 July 2016 - 08:23 AM) i try to be on but all this inactivity is making me really irritable about this server!!
@  Unholy god : (14 July 2016 - 01:06 AM) well i get on about everyday. but no one seems to message back :(
@  fatburger69 : (13 July 2016 - 03:39 PM) this seems so dead now a days i hope everything id coming together and ready soon i just wanna play and be back with the fam and be lit!!
@  Unholy god : (09 July 2016 - 07:39 PM) Hello

Photo

Discounts! best hair pomade

Discounts! best hair pomade\r\n